Yellow Corn Seeds provided by Shree Hari Krushi Utpadan Kendra, a Mandvi (Gujarat) based company, are packed with nutrients that are beneficial for health. These can be added into multiple cuisines as well as can be cooked in several ways. The nutrients supplied by the yellow corn seeds to the body are fat, sodium, potassium, carbohydrate, protein, iron, vitamin B-6, and magnesium. The processes it can undergo in the culinary industry are steam, grill, boil, bake and cook.
Health benefits of Corn
- There are many health benefits of consuming corn in any form, given to the richness in minerals and other nutrients:
- It is helpful in preventing haemorrhoids, cancer, and anemia.
- It is helpful in gaining weight and promoting growth.
- It lowers the amount of bad cholesterol in blood.
- It regulates the insulin amount.
- It is good for skin and eyes.